In case you missed these, I thought I’d bring you up to snuff on the articles I’ve published at the Friendly Atheist over the past week.
• Anti-Gay Mormon Activists Confront Their Prejudice After Learning Their Own Son is Gay.
• Gimme That Old-Time Religion: A Growing Number of Greeks Bow To Zeus, Apollo, and Hera.
• City of Evansville Approves Downtown Public ‘Art Exhibit’ of 30 Decorated Crosses.
• Archbishop Says Tax Avoidance is Sinful. If Only Someone Would Remind the Churches.
• Insane in the Brain: A Rare Video of Mass Murderer Jim Jones Preaching.
• Court Strikes Down New Hampshire’s Tax-Money-For-Religious-Schools Law.
• Infectious Diseases Strike Communities Where Vaccinations Are ‘Anti-God’.
• Free Parking for the Religious in This British Town, but Atheists Are Out of Luck.
• Why We Must Reject Special Treatment for Religious Employees.